Modelling and Grooming Course
Our Online Professional Modelling Course includes our complete Finishing Course! Two Amazing Courses in One!
Whether you wish to become a model, or are simply seeking to develop your personal image and self-esteem, this is the course for you!
Duration: 4 Days, 2 hours on each day (Online, no travel, easy to take classes on your device at home)
Time: 9PM to 11PM ( Singapore time)
Coming batch dates:
3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th (online) June 2019
Full Course Cost with certificate: $299
Online classes: link will be provided after your registration. Well organized online practical sessions.
Well experienced trainers.
Free portfolio preparation.
Well organized online practical and classes.
Opportunities to participate in modelling shows.
Opportunity to build career with us.
Global network and opportunities after completing the course.
Well organized modules.
One to one disscussion and guidelines from experienced models.
- Practical Make-up/Beauty Sessions
- Deportment, Posture and Body Language
- Fashion and Wardrobe
- Personal Grooming
- Hair Care and Styling
- Social and Business Etiquette
- Speech Enhancement
- Communication Skills
Catwalk Lessons and Runway Training
- Our practical runway classes will have you walking like a professional model
- Learn the latest trends in runway/fashion parades
- Catwalk lessons cover choreographed routines, model turns and perfecting the model walk
- Our runway classes will finish with your participation in a real fashion parade!
- Learn from the experts! Our runway training sessions are taught by highly experienced professional models
Television Modelling Training
- Hands-on workshops in television hosting and presenting
- Television commercials
- Preparation for television auditions, screen tests and castings
Modelling Tips and Industry Overview (Online Sessions)
- Individual direction on how to prepare for a career as a professional model
- Advice and direction regarding reputable modelling agencies, casting and promotional model agencies
- How to prepare portfolios and composite cards
- Do’s and don’ts of modelling
- An insight into showroom and promotional modelling
- Knowledge required to get started in the modelling industry
- Learn all the latest and most useful modeling tips
- Learn how to apply professional model make-up, suitable for future modelling jobs
- Contouring and shading techniques taught by a professional make-up artist
- Learn how to move, pose and be photographed to ensure the best results
- Participate in a professional photographic session (an ideal start for your portfolio)
You can request to view the profile of our trainers by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the course please fill up this form: