Ms Sona Pandey is the Founder and Director of “Grace Ladies” Company which originated in 2010, a unique company of its own type in Singapore, handled by only Ladies and works in various fields which are focused to provide cultural Services/ Activities/ Education and Social Networking. She pioneered the concept of “Excellence of Beauty”. She started “Grace Ladies” with the motive to bring wonderful women together with their great ideas and strength at single platform and give a real shape to their visions to fulfill their passionate Dreams. She created Grace Ladies platform where ladies can work & earn in free environment with their family responsibilities and serve to the society with new and innovative ways and ideas.
She is having a strong and broad background of Research in Environmental Science along with great passion in cultural education and building network in community.
She began “Grace Ladies” as a small ladies club with monthly Knowledge Sharing Sessions and created a unique platform for ladies to show and spread their talent in outer world. Now, “Grace Ladies” has captured a big network in all over the Singapore.
She made a space for all hobbies and passion based talent at a single platform of “Grace Ladies”.
She structured “Grace Ladies” with two major parts, out of which one is “Grace Ladies Club” for Knowledge Sharing sessions, an open forum for all and helpful for social networking, second is “Grace Ladies Business” with various business streams at a single platform (Like: Dancing, Singing, Music, Art & Craft, Handicraft, Drama & Speech classes and Rangoli Art, Heena Art, Vastu advice, Fashion Designing, Cultural Activities, Article Writing, Handicraft Products, Party Decoration, Designer Wears etc.) She had overcome so many odds and put all efforts to give new heights to “Grace Ladies”.
She successfully spread Grace Ladies Network globally by social sites and video conferences, which connected all Ladies globally. She organized so many cultural activities and workshops in Singapore to reflect the success story of women and their dedication towards family and society. She ensured significant contribution of Grace Ladies members in Singapore’s National Level events like Chingay, National Day Parade and Community Centre’s cultural activities, also achieved number of certificates and awards.
She is very active in Singapore social system and active in different volunteer activities, she is a Grassroots leader in people’s association, a pioneer volunteer organization in Singapore. She is also a very active member of IAEC .
She also actively participates in National day parade and Chingay Parade every year along with her Grace Ladies club members.
Achievements and recognition
- Dedicated last 7 years to empower women and youths by providing training, coaching and mentoring them for their life success and achieving their dreams.
- Empowering women by regular meetings, training and gatherings and encouraged them to become more confidant and independent.
- Recognized ladies for their social services, entrepreneurship and inspiring people by awarding them with “Shining Lady Award” and “Most active Grace Ladies Member” from her organization.
- 3000+ women are in Grace Ladies Club Network within Singapore and globally.
- Impacted 5000+ youths in India by motivational and professional training.
- Providing Entrepreneurship education and opportunities to women and youths in Singapore and India.
- Conducting some of special programs which are beneficial for students, youths and business peoples: Quantum Leap Mastery (Highway of Success), Beauty with Personality (Women Empowerment Program), Miracle Speaking (Masters of Influence), Campus to Corporate (Employ-ability Solution Program), Corporate Mindset (Mastery on Professionalism), Passion with Profit and Drive to Success.
- Regularly involves in business events in Singapore as a motivational speaker.
- Invited by IT & Technical colleges, ITI and Universities to conduct professional development workshops and seminars in India.
- Regularly conducting global online professional classes on women empowerment and professionalism.
- Providing job and business opportunities to women and youths in India and Singapore.
- Conducted numbers of seminar and workshop on different advance topics of professionalism at its own training places in Singapore and India.
- Very active on social media and providing so many beneficial information and activities online (Facebook groups are Grace Ladies, Grace Ladies Nratyalaya, Grace Ladies online shopping point, PSD-HUB Asia)
- Global Women Summit Leadership Award by Women Information Network USA .
- Wellness Ambassador Award from Ayu Herba Singapore.
- Grassroots Leader in Singapore since 2011.
- Appreciation Awards from People’s Association Government branch to provide support to Singapore’s National Events (Chingay / National Day Parade).
- Certified Enterprise awarded to my company by Enterprises Development Hub, Singapore.
- A Private Operator with the People’s Association (PA) Government Branch Singapore.
- Appreciation Award from Collaborate India, as an inspiring speaker on Entrepreneurship.
- Motivational speaker Award on women entrepreneurship from TECC Singapore.
- Achieved ASIA TOP BUSINESS AWARD 2016 from International Business Federation Singapore.
- Achieved 2017 Peacemaker Award.
- Achieved Young Woman Social Entrepreneur Award 2018 in India.
- Appreciation Certificate in recognition of valuable contribution in Tampines Central Exchange Cultural Night.
- Appreciation award to support in Multi-Cultural Deepawali Celebration in Geylang East Grove RC & Sri Sivan Temple.
- Appreciation Certificate to participate with Grace Ladies team in Chingay Parade.
- Appreciation Certificate to Grace Ladies in contribution towards Tampines East Navaranga Holi Festival
- 1st position award trophy in Rangoli Competition at Cultural Mela Potong Pasir.
- Appreciation Certificate in recognition to contribute towards National Day Parade with Grace Ladies team.
- Appreciation Certificate in recognition to participate towards Mid-Autumn Fiesta at Tampines.
- Certificate of Achievement from NACLI (National Community Leadership Institute) for successful completion of “Facilitation Skills for Leaders”.
- Appointment as a Private Operator with the People’s Association (PA).