MEET WITH SONA PANDEY
An International Business Coach, Life Coach, Career Coach
Founder of Grace Ladies Organization Singapore (Cultural Education and Events)
Founder of Professional Skill Development Hub Asia (PSD-HUB) Singapore/ India
President of Anshuman Educational Welfare Society, India
Trainer at Skill and Lifestyle of People’s Association Singapore
Life Time Member of National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development ( NFED) India
Expert of “GOAL” Global Online Advance Learning”
Indian Citizen | Singapore Permanent Resident (PR)
Living at North Carolina, USA
Email id: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Master’s degree in Science (Botany) with specialization in Plant Pathology
- Graduate in Science
- Graduate in Education
- Diploma in Geographical Information System and Remote Sensing
- Certification in Life coaching
- Certification in “Business Enterprises and Export Management”
- Certification in “Early Childhood Care and Education”
- Certification in “Facilitation Skills for Leaders”
- Money and You Graduate
- Certification in “Fashion & Designing”
Sona Pandey is an International Life Coach, Business Coach, Career Coach and Personality Coach. She is passionate to guide business owners, professionals, students, and parents. Supporting them to go for elite performance status in the real world. Clients see positive results in overcoming anxiety and worry, learn to create success path in their life, nurture them from the inside-out.
She is having a strong and broad background of Research in Environmental Science along with great passion for business education and building network in the community.
She worked as Research Fellow (2003-2005) on the Global Climate Change project of ISRO at GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development India.
She dedicated the last 10 years to provide professional training, coaching, and mentoring.
She started her entrepreneurship journey in 2009 with “GRACE LADIES”, a company of its own type in Singapore, handled by only Ladies and works in various fields that are focused to provide cultural Services/ Activities/ Education and Social Networking. She pioneered the concept of “Excellence of Beauty”. She made a platform to convert passion and hobbies into profit. Grace Ladies has 10000+ women network in all over the world.
In 2014 she originated an another company named as PROFESSIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT HUB (PSD-HUB) in INDIA and SINGAPORE, which stands for professionalism, leading the way with bold new concepts and constantly providing online professional training, workshops and courses with international level of curriculum and exposure. Visit PSD-HUB at http://www.psdhubasia.com
She planned many business operational mandates and policies, starting with defining customers and markets. She Developed organizational change management strategies and established various professional training programs for colleges and corporate. She developed a clear mission, vision and culture for many companies and their employees.
She believes , success starts from your mind and to control the mind learning is important, there is no end of learning and continuous learning is only the way to get success in life.
She is Empowering many women by regular online meetings, training/programs and encourage them to become more confidant and independent.
She mentored 5000+ youths for their career and 1500+ women for business startups, personality, stage performances, fashion, cultural activities and makeover.
10000+ women are in her network within Singapore and globally through her company’s Grace Ladies Global Club Network.
She has conducted many stage fashion shows, stage dance performances and professional modelling shows in Singapore and trained many performers for stage presence. She is providing online training for modelling and grooming, event management, personality and make-up.
“SHE IS GLOBAL” and “WALK OF CONFIDENCE” are her signature programs for every year’s INTERNATIONAL WOMAN’S DAY CELEBRATION.
She is continuously Providing Entrepreneurship education and opportunities to many youths and women.
She designed International professional courses like PSC (Professional Speaking Course), PDP (Professional Development Program), IPT (Interview Preparation Training), BST (Business Skill Training), PPST (Professional Presentation Skill Training), Modelling & Grooming Course.
She is Invited by IT & Technical colleges, ITI and Universities in India to conduct her professional development workshops and seminars, online and offline.
She Acknowledged as one of the best motivational and professional trainer by her students and clients.
Sona is mentored by Prof S P Singh (India), T. Harv Eker (Canada), Mac Attram (London, UK), Dame DC Cordova (USA) and Dr. Azeeza Jalaludeen (Singapore).
ACHIEVEMENTS AND RECOGNITION
- Global Women Summit Leadership Award 2011 by Women Information Network USA.
- Wellness Ambassador Award 2012 from Ayu Herba Singapore.
- A Grassroots Leader in Singapore from 2011 to 2018.
- Appreciation Awards to provide support in Singapore’s National Events (Chingay / National Day Parade) from People’s Association Government branch Singapore.
- Certified Enterprise awarded to her company by Enterprises Development Hub, Singapore.
- A Private Operator with the People’s Association (PA) Government Branch Singapore since 2013.
- Appreciation Award 2014 from Collaborate India, as an inspiring speaker on Entrepreneurship at Chennai India.
- Motivational speaker Award 2015 on women entrepreneurship from TECC Singapore.
- Achieved “ASIA TOP BUSINESS AWARD 2016” from International Business Federation.
- Co-author of “SHINING RED DOT” Book.
- Appreciation Certificate in recognition of valuable contribution in Tampines Central Exchange Cultural Night Stage Performance.
- Appreciation award to support in Multi-Cultural Deepawali Event in Geylang East Grove RC & Sri Sivan Temple.
- Appreciation Certificate to coach Ladies team in Chingay Parade Performance in Singapore.
- Appreciation Certificate to Grace Ladies in contribution towards Tampines East Navarang Holi Festival Stage Performance.
- 1st award trophy in Rangoli Competition at Cultural Mela Potong Pasir.
- Appreciation Certificate in recognition to contribute towards Singapore National Day Parade with Grace Ladies team.
- Appreciation Certificate in recognition to participate towards Mid-Autumn Fiesta at Tampines Singapore.
- Achieved international award “2017 PEACEMAKER AWARD” from Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative USA.
- Achieved Young Woman Social Entrepreneur Award 2018 from National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development India.
- Received Life Time Membership of National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development India in 2019.
- Received Recognition for Outstanding Value Creation in Transforming Lives for 2020, from GoGlobal Business School Singapore.
- Honored as YOUNG WOMAN ENTREPRENEUR AWARD 2020 for remarkable contribution to Entrepreneurship Development and Women Empowerment, from National Foundation For Entrepreneurship Development (NFED) India.
- Her research article “NEW MINDSET OF ENTREPRENEURS TO CREATE A NEW BUSINESS WORLD” has been published in 2020 at Holistic Research Perspectives Vol 5. Link for book chapter is : https://www.centivens.com/publication-book-chapter-detail.php?bookid=5&id=42